Adele is a Chartered Financial Planner with over 25 years’ experience in the profession.
After successfully completing her degree in Economics at Newcastle, Adele joined Norwich Union in 1988 as a graduate trainee consultant looking after a panel of Independent Financial Advisers in Leeds and the surrounding areas, one of which was Lumley Baxter Asset Management where she met Michael Lumley and Richard Baxter.
Completing her Chartered Financial Planner exams in 2008, Adele subsequently became a Fellow of the Personal Financial Society in 2012.
In 2013, Adele joined NOW: Pensions and became their National Partnership Manager.
Having known Richard and Michael for many years, Adele decided to join LBAM in 2016 as a Chartered Financial Planner.
In her spare time, Adele enjoys running, pilates and planning the next family holidays.
- Chartered Financial Planner
- AFPC – Advanced Financial Planning Certificate
- APFS – Associate, Personal Finance Society
- FPFS – Fellow, Personal Finance Society
- ACII – Associateship Examination
- CF2 – Investment and Risk
- CF3 – Financial Protection
- CF4 – Retirement Planning
- CF9 – Pensions Simplification
- F10 – Taxation and Trusts
- F20 – Personal Investment Planning
- G30 – Business Financial Planning
- G60 – Pensions
- K10 – Retirement Options
- K20 – Pensions Investment Options
- AF5 – Financial Planning Process
- R01 – Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics
- SV1 – Saving and Investment
- 550 – Personal Investment
- 580 – Pension Planning & Administration
- BA (Hons.) Economics