Richard has spent his whole career in Financial Services. Richard initially worked for TSB Bank before becoming ‘a Man from the Pru’ in 1990.
When Prudential closed its Home Services Division in 2001, Richard joined Positive Solutions as an Independent Financial Adviser.
Having known Richard Baxter since they worked together at Prudential, Richard joined Lumley Baxter Asset Management in 2012.
In his spare time, Richard enjoys most sports, in particular being outside, walking and skiing, time permitting.
- CF3 – Financial Protection
- CF4 – Retirement Planning
- CF7 – Certificate in Lifetime Mortgages Activities
- HR1 – Home Reversion Plans
- R08 – Pensions Update Programme
- DipFA – Diploma for Financial Advisers
- AwPETR – Award in Pension Transfers